I am putting together a collection of best photos I took in 2014. I want to really focus on photos with most impact. In order to achieve this, I made special rules for myself:
- Only 2 photos from one photo session, no matter how good the photos are.
- Thematically focus on most strongest images
- No decoration or fill-in photos
- Every photo must have a story
- Never mind if photos have been in my exhibitions or not
Number 1 is really hard to follow because I have had some photo sessions that went really well (and others that didn’t). But this ultimately keeps number of images in control and is excellent, if not even painfully efficient eliminator of bad images.